Monday, July 10, 2017

Artists Who Inspire- Paperfashion



Sprinkle On Glitter Blog// Artists Who Inspire- Paperfashion




Katie Rodgers of Paperfashion has the most enchanted  style out there. Her illustrations are like being caught up in a daydream. 

She fell in love with and learned watercolor from her grandmother and started her blog in 2009 as a creative outlet after day job. Her art quickly gained attention and followers allowing her to quit her job and  pursue being a full time artist. 

I look at what she creates and am in awe of how she comes up with it. I love the free, looseness in Katie's art as well as all the glitter, sequins, and embellishments. 

She offers three great classes on Skillshare, sells prints on her website, and posts on Instagram

2 comments:

  1. Wow, her work is fab !!! I wish I could draw and paint like that. I will have to look into her classes. Do you know if they are online - video, live, etc ? I'll still check it out myself. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She is fabulous :) her classes are here on skillshare https://www.skillshare.com/user/paperfashion

      Delete