Thursday, May 25, 2017

Sketchworthy Reads- Gold is My Neutral

Sprinkle on Glitter Blog// Sketchworthy Reads- Gol's is my Neutral 1




Gold is My Neutral is a fashion & lifestyle blog run by Jenn. She boasts that she's never been a fan of fashion rules- when she was eight she writes that she wore her hair in s ponytail on top of her head and lime green spandex ensemble to school. Well, I must not be a fan of fashion rules either because I wore some of the same type of outfits, though they weren't  lime green they were more hot pink and rainbow leopard! We must be spirit animals of the 90s!


Sprinkle on Glitter Blog// Sketchworthy Reads- Gol's is my Neutral 2

She loves to express her individuality through her clothes and her inspiration for "Gold is my Neutral"
came when she fell in love and bought a gold Tory Burch bag and all her husband could say was "it's gold"  but gold is a neutral!   

With that her blog as born and became her baby. However, just recently she had a little baby boy  and I can't wait to see all the cute things she dresses him up in.

Sprinkle on Glitter Blog// Sketchworthy Reads- Gol's is my Neutral 3

No comments:

Post a Comment