Thursday, May 4, 2017

Favorite Songs Pt 2


Sprinkle On Glitter Blog// favorite songs pt 2




Although I posted about my favorite songs before, I had to do it again because new songs are always coming out. When new songs come out, new favorites happen and that's a lot of fun but skipping through my iPod reminds me of old favorites! Music is good all around :)

Play That Song- Train 
   

The Best is Yet to Come- Sheppard



  

Some Kind of Wonderful- Michael Buble


Brave - Sara Baerellis 



Someone Worth Dying For- Mikeschair
Try - Colbie Calliet
What are your favorite songs?

2 comments:

  1. This is too funny - I had Play That Song stuck in my head all day! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's an easy song to get stuck in your head! When I heard it the first time, it was like I had heard it a thousand times before

      Delete