Monday, February 20, 2017

Love Your Pet Day



Sprinkle on Glitter Blog// Love your dog  day// westie book



Today is an awesome day. It's a stop whatever kind of blog post you had planned for today kind of day - because its "love your pet" day!! 

For most of my life if you told me that I would like a dog, live with a dog, and *gasp* love a dog, I would've laughed at you! I didn't like dogs but then this sweet and stubborn little 5lb puppy came into my life, layed under the counter ledge, expressed every emotion through her eyes, and over time  began to grow on me. By  getting to know her, I began to accept dogs as whole but it's hard to imagine than anyone can compare to my puppy-girl.
Sprinkle on Glitter Blog// Love your dog  day// westie popcorn



In her 12 years she has been by my side and with me through a lot of ups and downs. When I'm sick she checks up on me, when I have surgery she tensely watches over and protects me, when she gets groomed she sticks her nose in the air and gets mad at me, and is terrible at playing fetch. She really just wants to be another human.

She's my forever puppy and supposed to live forever.  Love you dogs today and everyday!!

Do you have a pet? What do you love about them? 



No comments:

Post a Comment