Thursday, January 5, 2017

Do You Wanna Build A Snowman?

Music is a piece of art that goes in the ears straight to the heart"
Doesn't "Do You Wanna Build A Snowman? " from Frozen get stuck in your head so easily?! 
Sprinkle On Glitter Blog// favorite songs// Do You Wanna Build A Snowman?

I love music and music of all kinds.  It easy to escape into a good song or rest listening to it in the background. 
These  have been some of my favorite songs latily. 

"Little Black Dress" - Sara Bareilles
  It's empowering!

Favorite Lyric:
I got my little black dress on
And if I tell myself that nothing’s wrong
This doesn’t have to be a sad song
Not with my little black dress on

"Better When I'm Dancin''" - Meghan Trainor
   Upbeat and fun, I liked it a lot better than the Peanuts movie.

Favorite Lyric:
Show the world you've got that fire (fire)
Feel the rhythm getting louder
Show the room what you can do
Prove to them you got the moves
I don't know about you,


"Can't Stop The Feeling"- Justin Timberlake 
   Really bubbly and catchy, it gets stuck in your head just as much, maybe more than "Do You Wanna Build A Snowman"

Favorite Lyric:
I got this feeling inside my bones
It goes electric, wavey when I turn it on
All through my city, all through my home
We're flying up, no ceiling, when we in our zone


"Someday" - Michael Buble featuring Meghan Trainor
  I love Micheal Buble's voice, he can make old songs feel new but "Someday" is a new song and it's like a daydream. 

Favorite Lyric:
A smile is worth the waiting
Someday maybe
Someday maybe
Someday maybe

" Hundred More Years" Francesca Battistelli 
   I like her voice and all her songs, they're relatable and friendly. I like this one because it's like living in the moment and being content. 
 
Favorite Lyric:
And so they dance under the moonlight
While God is smilin' down on them tonight
And the want to stay right here
For a hundred more years

"Thy Will" - Hilary Scott & The Scott Family
  This song has been my favorite since the first time I heard it, I feel it in my soul and can only hope to live it out!

Favorite Lyric:
Each and every one of them, it's good!, take a listen

What are your favorite songs latily? 

4 comments:

  1. Every single song you mentioned is SO catchy! My favorite song right now is Something Wild by Lindsey Stirling ft. Andrew McMahon in the Wild. All the lyrics are gorgeous, but my favorite verse is "you've got a big heart, the way you see the world, it got you this far. You might have some bruises and a few scars, but you know you're gonna be okay."

    ReplyDelete