Monday, December 12, 2016

National Gingerbread House Day


Happy National Gingerbread House Day! Gingerbread Houses are an iconic part of Christmas. They are so cute and dreamy covered in frosting and candy. I confess, I have never made a traditional Gingerbread house. I have made small ones with graham cracker and frosting, equally as fun and much less time consuming


Sprinkle on Glitter Blog// Gingerbread House Day// my favorite Christmas cookies

If you love Gingerbread flavor and don't  feel like making a Gingerbread house you can make Gingerbread cookies. They are just as iconic around Christmas as the houses.  I don't like Gingerbread but I DO like cookies, cookies of all kinds :) 

These are some of my favorite Christmas cookies 

   Soft, chewy, and chocolatey! What more can you ask for? 

   These are like a homemade peanut butter cup! They are little balls of peanut butter dipped in chocolate and kept in the refrigerator. 

 These cookies are fun because they are both cute and tasty. They look cute all rolled up or twisted and it's like eating two cookies in one a chocolate cookie and a sugar cookie. 
  
   These little nuggets are crispy on the outside and soft and buttery on the inside! Plus, they are fun to push outhe of the little machine. 

   Oreo truffles are the kind of dessert you dream about!! They are crushed oreoes mixed with cream cheese and butter than dipped in chocolate. It sounds simple and it really is but they will blow your mind! 

What are your favorite Christmas cookies? 

4 comments:

  1. My favorites are called melting moments! Dipped in chocolate!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooo, yes!!! Anything dipped in chocolate is good to me :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love cookies! These sound perfect. :)

    ReplyDelete