Monday, December 19, 2016

It's A Wonderful Life

Belle is much more like Ariel than Tinker Bell. Though Belle's passion is reading she loves a good movie too.

Sprinkle On Glitter Blog// Christmas movies// It's A Wonderful Life


Christmas movies are just another thing that make Christmas traditions. For the past how many years, I can't remember, one of my favorite things leading up to Christmas has been watching nightly Lifetime or Hallmark Christmas movies no matter how corny they are. The cornier they are the funnier they are, it seems. 

I asked Belle to fill us in on some fun movies to watch this season.

     A fun, lighthearted movie about a couple trying to boycott Christmas in a Christmas-crazed neighborhood. 

   A funny  movie about what it's like to have to visit everyone in your family for Christmas. 

   I think you can watch this all year round but it is set with the backdrop of Christmas. It's such a cute movie where an awkward girl pretends to be the fiancĂ© of a guy she has a crush on he's on a comma.

    Just classic. 

  This is a Lifetime movie that I fell in love with the first time I saw it and have looked forward to watching it every year since. I was bummed it wasn't on last year and hoping it's on this year!!  This is a quirky movie of an engaged couple trying to celebrate Christmas with her Christmas family and his Jewish family. 

What are your favorite Christmas movies? 

2 comments:

  1. It's A Wonderful Life is my very favorite. We watch it every Christmas Eve. Lovely art as always.

    ReplyDelete