Christmas music is loved because it's so happy and magical. It's hopeful, often corny, and gets stuck in your head. Even people who say they don't like Christmas music, I think, would miss it if we had a holiday season without it.
When I was little I couldn't wait to start listening to Christmas music. As soon as I started thinking about Thanksgiving, I started thinking about Christmas music. Waiting until after Thanksgiving felt like it lasted forever. We only had one tape with Christmas music, it was old and had songs like "Rockin' Around the Christmas Tree" and "Merry Christmas, Darling" I think the tape was from the 80s. As a teenager '*NSYNC came out with a Christmas CD and I feel like that's all the needs to said. An 'NSYNC Christmas equals regular 'NSYNC all year round!
Now, I like all kinds of Christmas music. The most listened to are probably Michael Buble' and Lady Antebellum's Christmas albums because they are in my iPod but any era and genre of Christmas music can be fun.
I decided to ask Princess Ariel to make a list of favorite Christmas songs since she had such a beautiful voice ;)
1. Last Christmas Taylor Swift
2. On this Winters Night by Lady Antebellum
3. It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas by Michael Buble
4. Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays by *NSYNC
5. That's Christmas to Me by Pentatonix
6. O Holy Night By Celine Dion
7. Do You Hear What I Hearr by Carrie Underwood
8. O Come All Ye Faithful by Jeremy Camp
9. Carol of the Bells by Trans-Siberian Orchestra
10. Heaven Everywhere by Francesca Battistelli
What are your favorite Christmas songs?