Monday, November 21, 2016

Moana



Who's ready for a new Disney Princess?! Moana is a brave, adventurous girl ready to take on the Pacific Ocean in hopes of finding the story of her own ancestry. 

I think Moana looks really cute and as much  I love the traditional Disney Princesss, I also love that Moana is a new form of princess. She appears to be bold, determined, and take charge in what she wants. It's going to make for an action packed Disney movie and a new perspective for all the girls watching it.



Sprinkle On Glitter Blog// Moana


Who's excited to see Moana?

8 comments:

  1. I have never heard of Moana before ! From what you described I love that it sounds like a new twist on that fairy tale "damsel in distress" thing. She seems independent and strong! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! It looks so good. It's coming out Wednesday :) and the first Disney princess to not have a love interest.

      Delete
  2. My daughter is really looking forward to seeing Moana. =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely! It looks like a great movie and empowering for you girls!!

      Delete
  3. I'm looking forward to learning more about this princess and appreciate Disney taking all girls into account.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am looking forward to taking my kids to see this movie! We're going to the disney resort in Hawaii just after Christmas this year, it's perfect timing for the movie!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is perfect &wgat a wonderful way to wrap up the holidays 😍

      Delete