Thursday, November 24, 2016

Happy Thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving!
The thing I'm most looking forward to this year is watching the remake of Anne of Green Gables on PBS tonight. Thanksgiving is the perfect night to air the remake as Anne of Green Gables  is classic and nostalgic. Anne's imagination is infectious and charming. 

We all have some sort of memory of her from growing up whether we read only Anne of Green Gables or watched the first movie to those who have read every book in the series, avidly watched the Avonlea tv show, owned the Anne of Avonlea on VHS, and dreamed of visiting Prince Edward Island.  

And if you can't get enough of "Ann with an E" she's coming to a new series of Netflix next year! 




Sprinkle On Glitter Blog// Anne of Green Gables// Happy Thanksgiving


Are you excited for Anne of Green Gables?  What are you thankful for this year?

5 comments:

  1. I have never actually watched or read Anne of Green Gables - gasp! But I know plenty of people who will be excited. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope it's on again and that you get to watch it or someday read the books.

      Delete
  2. Oh I wish I had known! I can only get one tv station with the antenna in my bedroom, and that station is PBS. I'll have to check and see if they have it available to watch online.

    Anne of Green Gables books are the best!

    Happy Thanksgiving, friend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. P.S. I just checked, and Anne of Green Gables is available to watch right now on PBS.org! Yay! That is being added to my weekend plans. :)

      Delete
    2. Oh that's really good! It was cute :) it seems like a lot of people didn't know it was going to be on, they need better advertising! I hope you like it

      Delete