Monday, November 7, 2016

Fall Bucket List

Sprinkle On Glitter Blog// Hayride

Fall seems to be everyone's favorite season, at least that's what most people say, even when Christmas is supposed to be the most wonderful time of the year!  Why is it? Is it the cooler temperatures, the rich colors changing, everything pumpkin, or going out of your way to step in that crunchy looking leaf! I  don't know,  but here's a list a fun things to add to your fall bucket list to get the most out of the season. 

- bake a pie
-have a smore's campfire
- visit a pumpkin patch
-make leaf art
- pick apples
 - make and eat caramel apples
- go trick-or-treating
- drink hot apple cider
- make fall cookies
- have a photoshoot in a leaf pile
- carve a pumpkin
- navigate a corn maze

My favorite is a smores bon fire but let's be honest, s'mores  are perfect no matter what season it is! What is on your fall bucket list?

2 comments:

  1. Love this! Although I'm not a fan of the cooler temps, fall is my favorite time of the year because I can turn on the oven again and all the beautiful colors. Plus, Halloween is my favorite season.

    Maddy, Maddy Creates

    ReplyDelete