Thursday, November 10, 2016

Fall Bucket List pt 2


On Monday I listed some fun things to do in fall and today I could'nt help but add a few more. 


- Jump in a big pile a leaves 
- Go to a football game 
- toast pumpkin seeds 
- visit a haunted house
 - collect leaves and acorns
- watch a "family tradition" movie 
- dress up for Halloween 
- bake pumpkin bread
- make a fall wreath 

Have you done anything on the list this year? 


Sprinkle On Glitter Blog// Apples



Why not go out on a limb? That's where all the good fruit is! -Mark Twain

2 comments:

  1. I made a fall wreath! Will toasted our pumpkin seeds. The children dressed up for Halloween, and I took pictures. I haven't jumped in any leaves, but I have watched Adelaide and Frodo play in the leaves.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've done some fun things on the list! I haven't jumped in leaves, I don't think I've seen any this year, we don't get leaves or color changing here! I did learned about and try pumpkin butter, it was SO good and should be added to the list :)

    ReplyDelete