Monday, March 28, 2016

Illustrated Capsule Wardrobe- Coat


Now that we've found out What a capsule wardrobe is, how to start onethe pros & cons, and My idea of a simple capsule wardrobe, I thought I'd illustrate examples of each piece.

For a coat I chose this timeless, camel colored wool blend belted coat by Ann Taylor Loft.
Sprinkle On Glitter Blog// Illustrated Capsule Wardrobe- Coat// Ann Taylor Loft wool coat



I first noticed this coat reading Extra Petite's blog and sketched it as part of Sketchworthy Reads paired with olive colored jeans and ankle booties.

Sprinkle On Glitter Blog// Illustrated Capsule Wardrobe- Coat//Ann Taylor Loft wool coat// extra petite



Or pair it with a pencil skirt and heels.
Sprinkle On Glitter Blog// Illustrated Capsule Wardrobe- Coat//Ann Taylor Loft Wool Coat- pencil skirt & heels


What style of coat would you choose? Let me know in the comments 😄









 photo image.jpg1_zpsjua9z5ze.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment