Monday, November 2, 2015

Shades of Fall

Happy November! You can now follow me on Pinterest


One of my favorite parts of fall is richness of the colors.  Before I knew how to paint watching the leaves change made me wish I could paint with all sparkling yellows golds and rusty reds. Though there's a chill in the air, the colors can wrap you in warmth like a cozy sweater.

Pantone's 2015 colors are:


Fall Colors- Pantone- Rena Klingenberg



Cadmium Orange and Biscay Bay are the ones that pop out to me. They have a tropical autumn quality to them, don't they? Cadmium Orange has a hint of coral in it and Biscay bay is like turquoise water while the sun sets in the Caribbean. 


Gucci's pre-fall 2015 has some great outfits  using Biscay Bay with Patone's color of the year, Marsala. Along with printed dresses filled with Cadmium Orange.


 


Do you have a favorite of Pantone's colors this season? Do you plan on using them in your art?






2 comments:

  1. fall colors are definitely my fave!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Most definitely! I don't think any seasons colors are as celebrated.

      Delete