Wednesday, October 1, 2014

31 Days of Dresses




Every year, The Nester hosts a month long link up challenge to write about one topic for 31 days.  My favorite thing  to draw and paint is dresses and the next few weeks will hold 31 dresses




Sprinkle On Glitter Blog// write 31 Days//31 Days of Dresses


   
      These dresses by modcloth are so cute lined up on mannequins.

2. Emerald Aisle
3. Black Magic
4. Sea of Blue
5. All Ruffled Up
6. Starlight, Starbright
7. Sunshine On My Mind
8. On My Way
9. Purple Haze
10. Shimmer
11. Bright Fuschia
12. Mixing Patterns
13. Surprise
14. All That Glitters
15. Twirling Around
16. Radiant Orchid
17. Flower Power
18. Scooped
19. Scrolling Away
20. Bows and Lace
21. Sparkle
22. On Display
23. Best Dressed
24. Red
25. Spotted
26. Classic
27. Grecian Girl
28. On Display
29. Scene Stealer
30. Sock Hop Girl
31.  Grand Finale!!
See more of 31 days here

7 comments:

  1. Such cute dresses. I love them. Found you via the Nester linkup. I think these would make the cutest stationary. Can't wait to see more. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I hope you really like what's to come:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So fun! Found you from the Write 31 Days linkup!

    Xoxo
    Camryn
    http://thepocketbookblogg.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes!! Loving the drawings!! Thanks for joining #FHFridays!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great job! So glad you were able to link-up with us this week (every Friday!)
    I'm rather sad that your dress series has come to an end, they were so much fun!

    Do you have an idea for your next series?

    http://KatrinaCrouch.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I definitely plan on having more dresses, just not everyday. I'm going to have some random stuff and a series on a class I took based in art history :)

      Delete