Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Sprinkling Glitter


Sprinkle On Glitter Blog// Sprinkling Glitter



   You know the feeling of getting lost in what you are doing? Time can go buy and you don't realize it, the flow and joy what you are doing makes up for what's going on around you?
That's how I feel when I paint.  I never meant to be a painter.  One day I was bored and I thought it'd be fun to doodle. So doodle I did. I took a great class by Alisa Burke on doodling.  I loved it so much  I had to see what her sketchbook classes were about and then  little round cakes of color started calling my name, asking me to dip a brush in them.  

   The day I picked up a paintbrush was the day I knew I was in L-O-V-E! In love with bright colors. In love with shading. In love with the way watercolor spreads and blends across with paper. I've been painting and sketching as much as I can since and it never grows  old. I hope you'll follow along as I learn, grow, and expirement with what I learn from classes, videos, other artists, and plain old curiosity, all  while sprinkling it with glitter!

No comments:

Post a Comment